My face hurts like it was punched by some bald dude in an Ed Hardy shirt. Maybe it’s because that’s exactly what just happened. Dude got beat down shortly after but I’m still in a fair amount of pain for having done nothing wrong. Only one thing will ease this anguish: grilled cheese!
- Vagrant: Excuse me young man could you spare a few dollars?
- Kiel: Depends, what are you gonna use it for? Food or booze?
- Vagrant: Probably booze I guess.
- Me: Good choice. Here you go.
I can now cross out “shoveling the sidewalk” on my list of possible hangover cures.
When I sat down at Lafayette Coney Island tonight I thought two things:
1. This is going to be delicious.
2. I’m not going to run into somebody that I don’t want to see and because I’m not going to run into her, she won’t sit down next to me.
Only one of my thoughts was correct (hint-my food was delicious).